Problems signing up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thrym

Forager
Dec 20, 2006
Bristol, England
When i was signing up for this forum i didnt received a verification email yet my account still works. After seeing the wealth of information on this forum i recommended it to a friend he has signed up but he also has not recieved a verification email, but unfortunatly it wont let him use his account.
I have checked and it is not in my junk email folder my friend has also looked in his and no such luck.
anyhelp would be appreiciated
cheers josh

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
You could look in the memberlist if your mate (username) is in it. Probably he isn't - hence the signing up procedure failed for some reason. So my advice in that case would be: try and try again ;)

If his username is on the memberlist, maybe he enters the wrong password. Did he checked if his 'Caps Lock' is on? If it is, it influences your password (capitals versus small print).

If that's not the case either, than hope for a quick rescue by Tony or a Mod ;)

Memberlist (in alphabetical order):
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/memberlist.php?

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
I just took a look at the members list, and was gobsmacked to see that the best part of 50% of registered members have never made a single post...Not even an Hello!

LS

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
ludlowsurvivors said:
I just took a look at the members list, and was gobsmacked to see that the best part of 50% of registered members have never made a single post...Not even an Hello!

LS

And we get (well, that's my expectation) a whole new load in the New Year when Ray's new series are in the air :D I think we hit the 6500 mark with ease this time next year :D

The more the merrier ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE