Problem following login

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I have had a couple of problems following login:
I log in and am welcomed. but the bit about the Private Messages does not appear. I try to write a message and a VBulletin Message tells me I am not logged in, :confused: I log in again and all is ok then.
Am I doing anything wrong? Or is there a glitch with the new site:confused:

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I'm having simelar problems. I'm loggin onto the front page, but the forums don't appear to recognise this, and am not letting me post without logging in again. teething problems, no doubt.

shona

Tenderfoot
Sep 10, 2004
Scotland
Same thing happens to me with the search function - it doesn't work unless logged into both main site and then forum.

Also the quick search function doesn't appear at all until I'm logged into both.

DaveP

May 18, 2007
Haslemere
Apologies guys, yes the login is a pain at the moment, hence our message at the top of the forums.

It works, but does not always recognise a login immediately, so logging back out then in again seems to cure it. We will get to the bottom of it, but this one is likely to take a while as it's very complex, so you may have to bear with us for a time. Thanks for your patience!

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE