Probably should have asked before I ordered

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Inky

Nov 4, 2012
Cambridge
Just ordered an Austrian army M65 type jacket (not the goretex one). Does anyone know if they are any good. They look pretty well made etc.

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
I have one but as it's Surplus it's seen some rough treatment in the past. Never used it in extended bad weather as hoods a bit small and it's been boiled a few times. Lovely cut and great colour just not sure how Waterproof it's going to be!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
They're a great jacket if you get one supergrade or grade 1, I nhad one that lasted better than an Alpha Industries one, and that's high praise!

They'll never be waterproof, but if you give 'em a dose of Nikwax wash-in they'll keep the worst of it off you and dry quickly; I loved the cut and fit of mine....................

Inky

Nov 4, 2012
Cambridge
That's reassuring. I intended to wax it. I take a 180/104 in the british army smock so ordered 104/108 hope it will be the right fit. Looks in very good condition and described as such.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE