PRICE DROPS: Wool shirts: Pendletons, Dockers, L.L. Bean, Adidas Originals...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
All shirts now dropped by an extra £5!!!!

Having a bit of a clear out, and it's time to move on some of the wool shirts I've accumulated over the years! All these shirts are in excellent condition (the photos don't do them justice) - most would look just as good in the pub as in the woods! All (apart from the Dockers, which is new) have been washed with Mitchell's Woolly Wash. All are priced to sell, and include PayPal fees. Postage will be an extra £2.80. All measurements are approximate (for reference, I'm a medium/40" chest).

SOLD Lovely vintage Pendleton 100% wool shirt. Made in United States. Marked as large, but fits more like a medium (pit-to-pit 22", pit-to-cuff 21"). In great muted Autumnal colours of yellows and browns. Button down collar; drop back; pocket on left hand chest. Really unusual shirt - a great find! NOW £25

2015-03-24 19.00.54.jpg

PRICE DROP Great condition Pendleton 100% wool shirt. Made in the United States. Marked as medium, but fits more like a small (pit-to-pit 20", pit-to-cuff 19"). In a really nice black and white pattern, with subtle red, green and yellow lines - probably the nicest Pendleton pattern I've seen. Pocket on left hand chest. Nice modern cut and fit. NOW £20

2015-03-24 19.00.28.jpg

PRICE DROP Good condition Pendleton 100% wool shirt. One of the newer ones made in Mexico with US wool. Marked as a medium long, but fits like a small (pit-to-pit 21", pit-to-cuff 19"). From the look of it, I would say this has shrunk in the wash at some point! Lovely pattern of subtle greys and blues with brown lines (much nicer than the photo!). Pocket on left hand chest. NOW £10

2015-03-24 19.01.46.jpg

SOLD Good condition vintage L.L. Bean 85% wool, 15% nylon shirt. Made in the United States. Marked as medium/15-15.5" collar, and fits well (pit-to-pit 20.5", pit-to-cuff 21"). In the well-known lumberjack red and black pattern! Button down pockets on both sides of chest. A little bit thicker than the Pendletons I would say. £26

2015-03-24 18.58.57.jpg

PRICE DROP Newly-new Adidas Originals 70% wool, 30% nylon (with polyester lining) CPO shirt. Made in India. Marked as a UK medium, and fits well (pit-to-pit 21", pit-to-cuff 20"). Lovely dark navy colour. Button down pockets on both sides of chest; brown buttons. Nice modern cut and fit but a classic CPO shirt/jacket. Nice and thick with lining to keep out the wind. NOW £30

2015-03-24 18.59.35.jpg

PRICE DROP New and never worn Dockers 80% wool, 20% nylon CPO shirt. Made in Portugal. Marked as a medium, and fits well (pit-to-pit 22", pit-to-cuff 20.5"). Lovely dark navy colour. Button down pockets on both sides of chest; classic anchor embossed black buttons; long collar. A classic CPO shirt. Really lovely! NOW £25

2015-03-24 18.58.22.jpg

As I said, photos don't do these shirts justice! Any questions, just ask. They'll be going on the Bay soon if they don't sell here. Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
OK, I've made some price drops to try and move these on. They're a steal at these prices. No more price drops after this - they'll be going on eBay soon if they don't sell here!

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Haven't had a chance to eBay these yet, so final price drops (a further £5 off each shirt) before I put them up for sale elsewhere. These are very cheap prices folks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE