Preparedness......[emoji848]

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
He trains to be an emergency responder. And becomes a valuable member of the community. Think he kept a small noodle stockpile too.

Well , i'm glad his journey proved to be enlightening and productive not just for himself but others by studying for his CERT and being a benefit to his community. And the local Noodles sales person.

So does that mean these guys are preppers?

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Ah OK TeeDee, I get ya.....

I'm just enquiring is it not enough to just " be prepared " as much as one wishes in a variety of fields and interests without needing to label it as 'Prepperism' ?

Yes, it is enough. I was using the word 'Prepper' and 'preparedness' as a common term of reference and I certainly wasn't labelling anyone or anything.

Do I think as a Prepared person? well I try to.

Thank you for answering my question.

Reactions: TeeDee

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Like I said I don't consider myself a "prepper" but I am working towards a more self reliant lifestyle. That means making sure I have enough kit and caboodle to survive relatively comfortably for some months if the worst came to the worst.
I think I'm more self reliant... if you have to label me,... as against being a prepper. That's a fairly modern term.
Our grandparents were a lot more prepared than we are nowadays and for them it was normal.
My great gran lived to103 yrs old. She could ride anything out. She saw the boer war. Ww1, ww2, and the great depression right up to the miners strikes and beyond.
She became a widow in 1957 and lived almost another 50 yrs.
I strive to live with her ideals and principles on being prepared.

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE