Predator side pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 16, 2007
Just a quick question to those who have predator side pouches.
Can you fit the Nalgene WMB 1ltr into the mag pouches.

I cant find the answer anywhere and all the details talk about 3 SA80 mags.

Have no way of looking at one in Australia to check myself.

Any photos would be nice as well.

Thank you

Swampy

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Hello mate, haven't got nalgene bottles but the british army 1 L water bottle fits in (to the large poch but not the mag pouch) with loads of room to spare. Hope that helps, the pouch is 21 x 21 x 10 cm. The small mag pouches are 10 x 10 x 14 cm.

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
G'day. Regrettably no they won't but a US pilots flask will with a bit of a squeeze.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
Dec 16, 2007
Thanks Scoman that is exactly what I wanted to know. Ill get the one that has two omni pouches as Im sure they fit that.

Thank you everyone else.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
I'm pondering getting a predator side pocket to put my laplander in but i think the laplander is too tall for the pocket (9in laplander vs 7in STANAG magazine/pouch) but if someone could test that that'd be grand.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Here you go :)

It doesn't go in the mag pouches at all:

esedusu5.jpg

It will fit in the lower pouch though:

nu3y4e3u.jpg

Hope this helps :)

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
When I bought my Karrimor bag I thought it would look better with predator side pouches, I ended up buying the normal side pouches as the predators are actually a waste of space if you're not using them for the intended purpose. I did keep one back which I have attached on the front of the bag, keeps my honey stove, fishing kit ,uco lamp and other bits.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
I use one on one side and normal on the other. I also use the pair as a day sack once camp is set. I like to modularise my kit, so I personally like the compartments. I was worried about the space, but the back pocket on the predator is pretty functional too. It's all about personal preference.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Now have one, figured out what to put in it :lmao: going to see if my cookset (Optimus Terra HE) will fit in the omnipouch, think it will with a bit of fiddling and the mag pouchs for torch and bobs i think :D What do those that have 1 keep in theirs?

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
pouch came today and thankfully my stove fits in the omnipouch (with plenty of room to spare, didn't think it would if i'm honest!) and CAN fit the laplander and a mora in one of the mag pouchs so am an even happier bunny :eek: axe down the back sleeve fits nicely too :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE