Potential West London meet up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
The current list of expected attendees is as follows:

1. Bob (host)
2. Helene (host)
3. Dark Horse Dave
4. Korvin Karbon
5. Tom
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open
9. Open
10. Open

Sorry Bob and All, due to unforeseen....I've had to pull out. (Bob, you have a pm).

Hope you all have a great day....sure you will.

Thanks,

Bam.

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Hi Bam,

PM received and response sent. Sorry to hear you cant make it. We will raise a tea/coffee cup to you guys around the fire. :cool:

Keep your eyes on the forum as I hope to run another day later in the year.

Cheers, Bob

TallTom

Forager
Mar 23, 2014
Surrey
Hi guys, (mainly bob)
Do you mind if a friend of mine joins me? He's very new to bushcraft but keen to learn.

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Hi guys, (mainly bob)
Do you mind if a friend of mine joins me? He's very new to bushcraft but keen to learn.

Hi Tom, no worries, the more the merrier. Your friend will need to bring af fiver , something for lunch, and a filled in Visitor's day form as outlined previously. If they dont like tea or coffee, they should also bring another drink.

See you at 10am tomorrow

Cheers, Bob

Last edited:

TallTom

Forager
Mar 23, 2014
Surrey
Hi Tom, no worries, the more the merrier. Your friend will need to bring af fiver , something for lunch, and a filled in Visitor's day form as outlined previously. If they dont like tea or coffee, they should also bring another drink.

See you at 10am tomorrow

Cheers, Bob
Yea no worries bob, see you there.

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Hi All,

Many thanks to Dave and Tom who came along yesterday, for your company. I hope you guys had a good time, I know that Helene and I did. As always I learnt more from you and from doing stuff rather than reading :)

I only managed to get a few pictures as i was shooting as well this time. I will add them to my Flickr at some point if you guys are OK with that.

For those of you who couldnt make it i hope your weekends went well. I shall run another field archery and BC sunday later in the year, but I will post it under a new thread title next time :)

Cheers, Bob

Lacijag1

Forager
Hello every one,

this is my luck:( I just found this thread few days after the meeting.
Any ways I live in south-west London, Teddington to be exact. And would be up for a meeting with people from around this area.
Laz

Last edited:

TallTom

Forager
Mar 23, 2014
Surrey
Hello every one,

this is my luck:( I just found this thread few days after the meeting.
Any ways I live in south-west London, Teddington to be exact. And would be up for a meeting with people from around this area.
Laz
It's a shame you were a little too late, I live next to ham lands just over the river from Teddington. hopefully you can join in the next meet.

Lacijag1

Forager
It's a shame you were a little too late, I live next to ham lands just over the river from Teddington. hopefully you can join in the next meet.

Hello neighbor:)

I would love to be there at next meeting! As I do things alone it gets a little bored sometimes plus it could be great to meet with people with similar interests. So yeah definitely be there!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE