Potential West London meet up

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
The current list of expected attendees is as follows:

1. Bob (host)
2. Helene (host)
3. Dark Horse Dave
4. Korvin Karbon
5. Tom
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open
9. Open
10. Open

Sorry Bob and All, due to unforeseen....I've had to pull out. (Bob, you have a pm).

Hope you all have a great day....sure you will.

Thanks,

Bam.
 
Hi Bam,

PM received and response sent. Sorry to hear you cant make it. We will raise a tea/coffee cup to you guys around the fire. :cool:

Keep your eyes on the forum as I hope to run another day later in the year.

Cheers, Bob
 
Hi guys, (mainly bob)
Do you mind if a friend of mine joins me? He's very new to bushcraft but keen to learn.

Hi Tom, no worries, the more the merrier. Your friend will need to bring af fiver , something for lunch, and a filled in Visitor's day form as outlined previously. If they dont like tea or coffee, they should also bring another drink.

See you at 10am tomorrow

Cheers, Bob
 
Last edited:
Hi Tom, no worries, the more the merrier. Your friend will need to bring af fiver , something for lunch, and a filled in Visitor's day form as outlined previously. If they dont like tea or coffee, they should also bring another drink.

See you at 10am tomorrow

Cheers, Bob
Yea no worries bob, see you there.
 
Hi All,

Many thanks to Dave and Tom who came along yesterday, for your company. I hope you guys had a good time, I know that Helene and I did. As always I learnt more from you and from doing stuff rather than reading :)

I only managed to get a few pictures as i was shooting as well this time. I will add them to my Flickr at some point if you guys are OK with that.

For those of you who couldnt make it i hope your weekends went well. I shall run another field archery and BC sunday later in the year, but I will post it under a new thread title next time :)

Cheers, Bob
 
Hello every one,

this is my luck:( I just found this thread few days after the meeting.
Any ways I live in south-west London, Teddington to be exact. And would be up for a meeting with people from around this area.
Laz
 
Last edited:
Hello every one,

this is my luck:( I just found this thread few days after the meeting.
Any ways I live in south-west London, Teddington to be exact. And would be up for a meeting with people from around this area.
Laz
It's a shame you were a little too late, I live next to ham lands just over the river from Teddington. hopefully you can join in the next meet.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE