Possibles pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I made myself a possibles pouch to go with my wet formed knife sheath. Its made from 3.5mm veg tanned leather, wet formed, 6 x 4 x 1 inch Sam Browne studs on the belt loops saves taking my belt off, and fastener, its a bit thin but it holds all the stuff I use.

100_4777.jpg

100_4771.jpg

Simon.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Cheers folks, the studs hold up well, easy open secure shut. I am going to make another as I made a few mistakes on this one, something with a different style. I am making a dangler sheath for my Mora, but I am taking my time with that one. The pouch was made really to go with my knife sheath for my Helle Futura, but I can use it for work to attach to my harness or life line with my daily possibles, mainly fags and a lighter.I quite like the simple look of it myself, it just needs waxing now.

Simon.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I have just tried it with my daysack and they are just long enough. The dangler sheath that I am making has a bigger loop and a brass D ring so that one will be plenty long enough.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I think that the kit you have in a possibles is stuff like firelighting kit, a small knife, maybe a quick patch me up FAK and perhaps a torch so you wouldn't need to get that stuff out with your pack on anyway!

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
yea i suppose, by belt kit at the mo consist of mora in an excellent singteck sheath and a small fak in leather pouch, everything else is in the responce pack for meets etc, but i do fancy a larger belt pouch for bimmbles and the like

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE