Possible thirteenth hammock group buy

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
When will the next 'Group Buy' be?
And can you get Inside them like a DD Hammock?

I had the DD Hammock but somebody stole It and I'm looking to try something different :)

Butch
 
Looks like there is probably enough demand to run another of these. It will need to wait for a month or two though as I am in the middle of a big tarp order at the moment and do not want that to overlap with another hammock group buy.

After the tarps are here I will confirm the current price of the hammocks and shipping and post another group buy thread.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE