Possible group buy on stainless steel French curves

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Right. No promises.....but.

I need 20 peeps to make it worthwhile. If we make it to 10 I'll consider running it across british blades as well like last time.

Could do with someone with CAD skills as I'm rusty.

Cheers

Mike

1. Mountainm
 
I like the idea of a strap ends, etc but I did find the french curve a little uneven. Found I needed to do a bit of smoothing so that some of the curves weren't a series of straight lines. What was it cut with? Might be worth trying a differnet provider if there's a few curves involved!
 
I like the idea of a strap ends, etc but I did find the french curve a little uneven. Found I needed to do a bit of smoothing so that some of the curves weren't a series of straight lines. What was it cut with? Might be worth trying a differnet provider if there's a few curves involved!

It was laser cut. Mine was fine after a quick rub with wet n dry. If you can find a supplier at the same price point then happy to give them a go.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE