Possible group buy on stainless steel French curves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Right. No promises.....but.

I need 20 peeps to make it worthwhile. If we make it to 10 I'll consider running it across british blades as well like last time.

Could do with someone with CAD skills as I'm rusty.

Cheers

Mike

1. Mountainm

Stew

Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I like the idea of a strap ends, etc but I did find the french curve a little uneven. Found I needed to do a bit of smoothing so that some of the curves weren't a series of straight lines. What was it cut with? Might be worth trying a differnet provider if there's a few curves involved!

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I like the idea of a strap ends, etc but I did find the french curve a little uneven. Found I needed to do a bit of smoothing so that some of the curves weren't a series of straight lines. What was it cut with? Might be worth trying a differnet provider if there's a few curves involved!

It was laser cut. Mine was fine after a quick rub with wet n dry. If you can find a supplier at the same price point then happy to give them a go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE