Possible group buy on stainless steel French curves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
All sorted buddy PP and PM sent, sorry for the delay didn't get in from work till 22:00. Thanks again

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
OK guys - if you've paid me and I haven't marked you off on the spreadsheet please PM me your paypal ID - as I aint psychic and can't match usernames to paypal accounts (there are 3 Stuarts on the GB for instance.)

thanks

Mike

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
BTW - we have orders for >20 now already paid - so I'm putting a deadline of Wednesday on this for the remaining payments. After that we go ahead and order. If anyone has issues with that then speak now or forever hold your peace.

Still waiting on:
Angst
crosslandkelly
shaggystu
Stuey
Dougster

Cheers

Mike

Last edited:

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
Paypal Sent Mike.
Apologies for delay. My phone, which is also used for paypalling and reading forums etc, suffered a terminal hardware crash on Thursday evening. Been trying to piece together a back up since.

Thanks
Stuart

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
BTW - we have orders for >20 now already paid - so I'm putting a deadline of Wednesday on this for the remaining payments. After that we go ahead and order. If anyone has issues with that then speak now or forever hold your peace.

Only waiting on:
shaggystu
Dougster

now

Cheers

Mike

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire

Only waiting on:
shaggystu
Dougster

now

Cheers

Mike

PM sent

cheers

stuart

Stew

Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Out of interest, any idea what the lead time wil be once the order goes in?
I'm not in a rush, just debating whether to wait for it before cutting the next bit of leather. :D

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Out of interest, any idea what the lead time wil be once the order goes in?
I'm not in a rush, just debating whether to wait for it before cutting the next bit of leather. :D

If they hurry up and raise a p.o. Like I've asked them too the order will be in tomorrow. Delivery to me is 3 days. No idea on actual manufacturing time but will find out when i pay. Then I have to package and repost to you guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE