Portable coal Forge with and handcrank blower

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Hi all. Offering here before evilbay.

I've got a hand cranked portable forge for sale.
This is as it was made ?????? years ago.

Stands about 5' tall and 3' across with the bed at waist height. I was going to use it but keep using the gas one. It had no bottom in I so I made one and covered it in sand.

A very good British made Alcosa F50 blower and a good cast truyer on it that blows in from the side which are mounted in the backplate.
(On evilbay fetching over £100 just for the blower and truyer).

Looking for £125 cash on collection please

Better for 2 people to lift although I can still manhandle it but it will need fetching unless you arrange collection and it would be a doozy to pack (I can deliver locally near PE15 9 (Peterborough) if you pay the diesel).

Not looking for trades on this

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Just saw this video one to show the blow etc. He is turning it the wrong way (Needs to look at the arrow on it). Still blows but not nearly the amount it does the correct way

[video=youtube;A5MTwVcy-6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5MTwVcy-6Y[/video]

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
I'd love this but I think your too far from me for you to want to drop it off....all my collections are done on my bicycle so I don't think that'd work! Any chance you ever come past my way (rugby)...doesn't have to be soon. Cheers j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I'd love this but I think your too far from me for you to want to drop it off....all my collections are done on my bicycle so I don't think that'd work! Any chance you ever come past my way (rugby)...doesn't have to be soon. Cheers j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a possible but it is about 80 mile from me (160 round trip) I'd need some diesel and ensure I didn't get there and you changed your mind (Most of us been there before hey)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE