Polish Lavvu Modding Service?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FlashPan

Forager
Sep 7, 2015
Norf London
Hi all,

I seem to remember quite a while back that someone was offering his sewing and mod know-how for the Polish Lavvu? Obviously not free :) )

If you are that guy, are you still dong this or if you know the guy please share his details?

I've got 1 maybe 2 brand new tents that I'd like to get the well know mods done to.

A:
Adding a skirt to make it more bell tent type

B:
Loops at the top to hang from a branch/tree

C:
Loops on the bottom edges to save the gromets/eye holes

D:
Dutch lacing on the front opening (instead of the well use zip mod).

E:
Something new I've thought up (or at least something I've not seen). loops along the outside wall to feed poles through for a tripod setup.

Please drop me a line and lets chat about this.

Cheers

Last edited:

Thelonewanderlust

Nov 3, 2020
Hampshire
Hi I have a polish lavuu which I'm wanting to have a few mods done velcro ground sheet nipped front stitched back velcro stove flap for wood burner snow flaps added is this still available??

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Scottisha5 was offering this service a while back, but he's been quiet of late. Might be worth sending him a DM.

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
If your on facebook then join the "Lavvu Owners Worldwide" group or direct message "Northern Outdoors UK," he does the full range of Lavvu mods. I got quoted £80 for a full groundsheet, £45 for a stove jack and £55 for replacing the buttons with YKK No.5 zips. He can do pretty much anything you want and does mods for owners worldwide.

Reactions: crosslandkelly

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE