Polish Laavu tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Watch out on flebay as Essex Surplus have just taken delivery of 100! They will be there or available from their website (slightly lower postage I think?)
£22.95 plus p+p from ebay.

No connections, etc........................

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hmmmmm - do I detect the next new craze? :rolleyes:

heck at that price who can blame us!

Angelo

Forager
Jan 26, 2010
Dorset
i use mine loads this time of year i do a lot of open canoe so these are ideal as i dont have to carry (3.6k)it i dont use the centre pole which comes with it as they are quite small i make up a tri pod on site loads more room also they soon warm up with your trangy cooker on the go. for the price you cant go wrong.

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
I have seen one of these next to a Hex 3, the Polski tent is slightly shorter and therefore the footprint is marginally smaller, but the person who slept in it for the night wasn't a midget by any stretch of the imagination so they will do just fine for most people. I was surprised at how light it was, I did expect it to be a lot heavier.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
If you keep the 2 1/2 shelters together- very, about 1-2 mins. If separate (you can make an open 1/2 shelter) you need to join them which is fiddly and takes 10-15 mins.

bush tycoon

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2010
Essex
After unpacking my tent i found attached to one of the buttons the issue card saying it was either firsted issued in 1977 or possible stored then or even manufactured then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE