Polish army poncho tent?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
I've recently purchased a polish army poncho tent from military mart. It came with a piece missing it's about a foot square. I wondered how I can repair this or if anyone has a old one cheap I could buy wouldn't matter if it was ripped. Thanks guys

Denny

Denny

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
Seem odd it's missing a piece? Send it back if you can or worst case you can remove the dangly skirt and use that for repairs if your just gonna use it as a tent.

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
033faf17003f712cb9cc5e36fedca64a.jpg

Yeah that should be done up :/ they do say it may be in need of repair but I presumed it would be smaller :/

Denny

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Damn right! Requiring a repair surely means a small hole or something, not a huge chunk missing ! IMO that's not fit for purpose. Call them tomorrow and explain if I were you.

Last edited:

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
I had to send one back to MM last year because it looked like someone had machine gunned it. They changed it no problem. It's best to phone them as they are real people.

Z

allrightscud

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2013
Central Belt, Scotland
I would call them, for the price of the set they might just send you a new half without you having to send the entire lot back. I would imagine the hassle and cost of posting it back and posting a new one would be more than 1 poncho would be worth.

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
I only brought one half of them do you think the same applies. Also I can't ring them in office hours as I don't get home until 7 from school 😢

Denny

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE