poison

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardr004

Forager
Jan 16, 2010
chichester
i know this is a little strange but would this snip work in theory?

List of items removed.

· Crush berries, extract all juices and crush seeds into powder and add to berry
liquid.

· Cut up bulbs one at a time and put into hot water and leave till cold. Mix with berry liquid.

· Mush root and extract all liquid and add to mixture. Put left over into water to let rest of poison seep out and then add to the rest.

· Boil all other parts and once cool add to the main mixture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hardr004,
One wonders why you are asking this as a question on our forum, especially considering your first sentence.
If you are doing some serious research or want answers for a mature reason, it would help greatly if you stated it.

I fear that you will gain nothing but quack replies as it seems like you intend to do harm!

Please assure us otherwise.....

Ogri the trog

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I'm a little worried by this thread. I'm pretty laid back and easy going when it comes to forum posts, but surely no good can come of this one, especially in a family forum. Sorry hardr.

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
*extends ten-foot bushcraft pole*

(It's a stout ash sapling, debarked and stamped with Uncle Rays' name. Only cost me £300 from Woodlore!)

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i would strongly advise that this thread is deleted by the mod's.....if any of youngster read the OP and decide to try something.....well, who knows what may happen

Robbi

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
and very commendable that is too, but it's still being viewed ( 15 viewers )

i think it is a dangerous subject that shouldn't be on here, as in the public domain. ( ok i know this type of information will be available elsewhere on the 'net, but..... )

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hardr004,
After much thought and discussion amongst the Moderating team, I'm going to close this thread.
As has been mentioned, our forum is available to young and old alike and I would not wish for any information to be taken in the wrong way. For this same reason I'm going to remove the list of items that you put in the original post.
I realise that you logged off the forum before many of the replies were posted but I fear for the continued good nature of members through the night. If you are able to convince us that your reasons are honourable, then feel free to repost your query, but please be aware that threads like these are monitored very closely indeed.

Your understanding is appreciated

Ogri the trog
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE