Pocket Protien Pancake

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
I dont know if this will be much help but when im working and cant get a break for hours or out on a nice long walk,i pre make some protein pancakes store them in a ziplock bag and have them in my pocket.

As i walk or work ill dip in every so often and break some off chomping away,they last a good time without a fridge and if refrigerated can last days if you wish to make a few days worth at a time.

They are quick and easy to make,if anyone would like the recipe ill dig it out and post it up.

Thanks

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Protein pancakes

*4 oz oats (can be increased or taken out too meets your micro nutrient breakdown requirements ,for low carb diets or more for energy )
*4 scoops (75ml size scoop) whey protein powder choc or vanilla work best,best to buy cheap bulk whey a £20 tub will last you months if this is all you sue it for
*4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter(can be taken out if you dont like it with no much difference ,added for taste )
*1 tablespoon sunflower oil(can use hemp oil or walnut )
*2 whole eggs
*1 tablespoon honey
* a little water to mix to thick consistency

Method:
Put all the ingredients in a container and either blend or whisk till thoroughly mixed.
Let sit for about 15 minutes to soften oats
Heat pan on gentle heat
Pour in quarter of mix and let cook on gentle heat until top looks almost dry
Flip pancake over and cook for just 2 minutes
Store in a lidded container to soften

Nutritional info:
Protein content: 151gr appx for 4 pancakes (37.75gr appx per pancake)

These will really ,really fill you up as said if your work is not allowing enough breaks and you get hungry some of this is your pocket in a zip lock bag helps a lot

Last edited:

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Thanks the beauty lies in how fast and simple it is too make.
you can add stuff maybe raisins etc to suit your tastes.

Dont look much when they are done ,you think is that it! but when you eat some you full really quickly.

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Your welcome guys thanks for the positive outlook on it,yes swap up and mess with the contents and maybe post up your results.
coconut ,raisins,orange skin strips even all help

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE