pocket axe trangia kettle and netherlands army machete (unusua)!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys surplus to requirements and funds needed.
first up guys is a army machete. very unusual in the fact it looks exactly like a golok but there is no crocodile or martindale written on the blade
the only writing on the blade is a nato number 17-9944 and the date 1993.with a strange arrow the only reference I can find is the 17 is the Netherlands nato prefix
however the blade is high polished unlike the golok and the edge is a superb hollow ground. the scabbard is a bayonet frog according to the writing on it.
anyway lovely strong piece of kit. no real idea of the value due to it being unusual so the price is £35 posted or swap for
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in good condition
or cold steel trail hawk in original un modded condition
or fiskars x10 axe in mint condition
or decent telescope/ spotting scope.

next up I have a brand new unused pocket axe my hand is in photo for scale.
the shaft is rubber coated fibreglass. £7.00 posted and paypalled.

lastly is a small trangia kettle used just a couple times over meths burner so in as new condition £8.oo posted and paypalled.

phtos up in next 30 mins cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just a note it probably is one that webtex do so with that in mind il drop the price to £20. posted and paypalled the swaps still apply however.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am afraid that the Web-tex ones are not renowned for the quality of the steel used in their construction though the finish can be pretty good.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It is not meant to be unfair - the seller does not seem to know what he is selling and I am trying to let him appreciate that he should not build his hopes too high.
If indeed it is a Web-tex model and not an "unusual" Netherlands Army Machete my comment is fair, if it is an "unusual" Netherlands Army Machete then it points out that it may be better than a similar Web-tex one....

I hope the sale goes well!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE