Please help Sussex locations??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 29, 2007
I would like some advice on where to go in Sussex.

I am new to Bushcraft and just got a few bit’s I’d like to test out for a night or two, Basha, DD hammock etc.

Any ideas on where I can go, can you light a fire etc??

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Jul 29, 2007
Thanks for the suggestion Sickboy…I did see that place and noticed it was booked out for like the next two months.

I thought there must be some wild woodland area that I’m oblivious to that you can just go and camp out in…

Perhaps I’m just being too optimistic.

C

chipstick

You could try either Big Millhole or Hornshurst woods near Rotherfield. I'm sure I have seen people being bushcrafty up there in the past.

Nov 14, 2005
Northiam, East Sussex
I think you'll find if you phone Eva and Tim about Blackberry wood you won't get a pitch for any weekend this year in season...

St Ive's farm is a nice spot that also allows real fires that may not be too far from you if you just want a coupl eof nights out and want the luxury of fresh running water (but don't expect too much else here!).

Not sure if there is anywhere suitable to put up a hammock though. The owner is very friendly though and worth a bell to check suitability.

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE