Plce side zips

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I'm looking to mod a rucksack and am after two pair of plce compatible side zips to fit side pockets to. If anyone has them or can tell me were I may find them I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
If memory serves the zip used is a nylon open ended #10, available from most good haberdashers or well known auction sites. I think the only difficulty you will have is locating one of the correct length with the necessary locator lugs - shouldn't be too hard

Last edited:

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Are you doing a Berghaus Vulcan medic pouch mod by any chance? Anchor Supplied near me does zips for about a quid if memory serves me rightly.......And thy're PLCE compatible as I used them for my own mod!
How desperate are you for them?

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Well at the minute not too, I found the Dragon Webbing selling rifle grenade pouches for 50p so ordered 2 to take apart and use the zips. I'm already in your debt sir.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
I managed to swing by today and pick a couple up for you mate, although they're about and inch shorter than the side pouch zips, but they are totally compatible. I've still got your address, so they'll be in the post tomorrow :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE