plce medic side pouch OG

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
plce medic side pouch in olive, three internal mesh pouches are missing and have seen these with a shoulder strap ?, this is not included, otherwise in new condition.

Asking £25 inc paypal and P&P. Please post in here and pm if interested, first to pm will be secure it.

6783_1.jpg

75dc_1.jpg

6c4d_1.jpg

(only one pouch in the sale)

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
I beg to differ what you think is molle is actually the inside of the pouch, they are elastic straps, originally to hold bandages etc, but can be used to hold a variety of things, i intend to use the one i have kept as a food bag, the straps will hold spice's, spoons sauces etc.
these pouches will fit army bergans and karrimor sabre rucksack's.link HERE
I will forgive your mistake this time :D the youth of today :rolleyes:

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
these pouches will fit army bergans and karrimor sabre rucksack's

AHA! it cannot be PLCE, karrimor and sabre are not PLCE they are load carrying but are not strictly by the name of PLCE which is used by the army. PLCE is the name of all military webbing, things like webtex and viper etc are fake, sold to the general bublic as a misconception of actual MoD products.

i do like it though, shame it has been sold :(

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
PLCE - Personal Load Carrying Equipment - the civvy stuff is at worst "PLCE compatible" and as much of it is superior to issue kit (ie the Karrimor SF stuff is used by the military - even issued by them ie Dutch Marines were issued Bergaus sacks and privately purchased by squaddies and therefor why not call it PLCE? The catalogues of Web-tex and Karrimor SFcertainly do!
I do not see your objection to the term......

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Dougster,
You read my mind.

By the way did your dad use the standard wooden handled, British folding shovel or the American three-way folding variant?
I only ask from the perspective of a single subject anorak type;)

Sorry I'll get my entrenching tool (as its been a trying day).
Alan

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
the name of PLCE which is used by the army. PLCE is the name of all military webbing

these are army issue, bought them off an army medic in fact so by your statement are PLCE, which is really irrelevant now they are sold, as long as the guy that has bought it is happy then so am I, lets put this post to bed now ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE