Pipe

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Don't worry. I wasn't flashing :)

It'd look nice smoked in, the exterior of the wood gets a bit of a tar stain .. like meerschaum
 
Not sure I am going to be able to describe this .. but if you dig out the bottom of the pipe then thread a hoop of light string or cotton thread through the bowl, you get a great thing to entertain yourself with. Meant to be a kids toy, but, you know. :)

Edit: a string pipe ... has a name! Sort of does this but without the gizmo

 
I myself am not at all sure what feeling I should have when I readabout a non smoker making a pipe.

(but I dont do emotions well anyhow)

Its a great pipe, simple but effective. Im sure someone will cherish it
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE