Pics from our recent Mors Course - Warning, PIC HEAVY!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I had a great time - and took a load of pics that I promised to the chaps on the course i'd post up so I thought that maybe you would all like to see a bit of what went on

dscf3288fi2.jpg

dscf3305pa6.jpg

dscf3311is0.jpg

dscf3314ho8.jpg

dscf3336ca2.jpg

dscf3347vz7.jpg

dscf3373yu7.jpg

dscf3379yq4.jpg

dscf3383zr8.jpg

dscf3390td1.jpg

dscf3395nr4.jpg

dscf3375wb4.jpg

dscf3329xq8.jpg

BTW if you see yourself here could you PM me so i can link faces with names with usernames (i'm terrible at remembering names :eek: )

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Looks like it was an absolutely wonderful time, I kicked myself when I had to give away my place this year due to money and work constraints. Hopefully the genius of Mr. Kochanski will be back next year!

Was that some kind of bow pictured in the eighth picture down? I can't work out what kind of contraption that is? Oh, and thanks for sharing these with us!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
BTW if you see yourself here could you PM me so i can link faces with names with usernames (i'm terrible at remembering names :eek: )

Nice lot of pics Graham but it doesn't do justice to just how great the whole course was :)

As for appearing in pics I successfully managed to stay out of the ones you posted :D though no doubt you'll be trawling through the ones you haven't posted to see if you did catch me ;)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
It was a weasel / stoat trap, but guess it could be used for most small creatures....

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Nice lot of pics Graham but it doesn't do justice to just how great the whole course was :)

You are so right mate!

As for appearing in pics I successfully managed to stay out of the ones you posted :D though no doubt you'll be trawling through the ones you haven't posted to see if you did catch me ;)

thats ok mate ;) - you were one of the few I had remembered names but now I have sussed your username too :D

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
it's a kind of deadfall trap Mick which is powered by the crossbow type mechanism

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
4 years till he's back according to my conversations with him at the moot, he'll be 72 I think and he wants to carry on writing his pamphlets/books before he's taken to the happy hunting ground by the great spirit :)

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Looks like it was a great course hopefully itll happen again *Fingers Crossed*

I wouldn't hold your breath Mitchel (unfortunately). Mors said he wasn't planning to return for at least 5 years as he has now retired. :(

The good news however was that he was planning to use his retirement to put together some more books :) Apparently he is close to getting the first one to the publishers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE