Photoshop actions for nowt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Wow, I'm so glad to see this forum up and running, and 'cause I'm so happy I thought I'd share some of my photoshop actions with you :)

Please feel free to download them and use them.

Instructions for installation:
To load an action set, go to the Actions palette, then click the small arrow in the top right corner and navigate to the location where you saved the action.
Select the file you'd like to load and it will be added to the actions palette.

The Action file from me is called BCUK.atn

What is in the pack?
  • Basic Adjustment Layers : All the layers you need for Basic Adjustments. If you don't need a layer, just drag it to the bin!
  • Dodge & Burn Baby! : Does what it says on the tin, sets up a new layer for dodging (brightening) and burning (darkening) using the paint brush.
  • Let there be Light! : Paint light into your photo (instructions included)
  • HP Sharpen : For larger images over 600px wide/tall
  • Lick, Breath, Kiss of Life : Create 'pop' in your pics, good for foggy/misty shots.
  • Colour Correct - Average : Does what it says on the tin, correcting colours (if the overall photo is too blue/yellow/red ect)
  • LAB colour blur: If you have weird coloured bands around high-contrast areas, this will help reduce them, also great for colour noise :)
  • Burnt Border : Not a grunge effect! Darkens the edges of your photo nicely. Use on images over 800 px wide.
  • Sharpen for Web : Use on pics under 800px
  • Shadow/Highlight Compression: Reduces contrast, brings shadows out, darkens lights.
  • Traditional Vignette: Circular/elliptical darkening edges thingy.
  • Wow! Pop : Increases Saturation really well.
  • Wow! Pop Protect Skin : Increases Saturation without making people look like the Tango man.
If you have any problems with them, please feel free to contact me and I'll help you out as best I can :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE