Permission to come aboard please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BAHDog

Jan 7, 2004
Tucson, Arizona
Saw the light of a distant campfire and wandered up to share some warmth and light. I've been hiking a long way and request a place to throw my ruck, relax and learn some new things while sharing as well.

I like to hike, backpack, camp and generally wander the outdoors. Photographing it all is my passion. My family came from Maidstone, Kent to Virginia in the early 1600s. Somehow I made it out west and live in Tucson, Arizona, a place surrounded by mountain ranges while just a stones throw from Mexico.

Just wanted to say howdy.

RunningSlot2.jpg

GATOR

Dec 24, 2003
SW Florida, USA
Howdy. Long time, no see. :shock: :wink:

Gotta watch out for some of these guys though. I heard a guy named powderburn recently joined this forum. :evil:

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Now there's a familiar face! :You_Rock_

Welcome aboard BAHDog! There ain't been this many Yanks show up in Britain since D Day, eh? :-D

BAHDog

Jan 7, 2004
Tucson, Arizona
Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Hoodoo told me about this awesome site so it was time to visit my roots and the "mother country". I do need to get over there someday and do some hiking through that magic landscape.

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
Welcome Powderburn, BAHdog. We seem to have a lean to invasion :yikes: :uu:. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Just a heads up. BAHdog, as you can see is a FANTASTIC photography. He keeps making me change my desktop background. :evil: :-D

Powderburn

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2004
Michigan, USA
Hey there, Pete! Howdy Glen!

Funny how you can poke your nose into a new and interesting place and find a bunch of old friends, eh? Looking forward to getting better acquainted with some of the other fine folks here, too. :cool:

GATOR

Dec 24, 2003
SW Florida, USA
ditchfield said:
Welcome Powderburn, BAHdog. We seem to have a lean to invasion

Yeah, you could say that. :bu:

On the other hand, it's really just an invasion of "yanks". I've known hoodoo way back since the days of the cabin (a way long time ago) and Glen from the inception of the RAT forum (a pretty darn long time ago) and PB....well since his sister started coming over to my house. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PB, I take it you got my love note? :rolmao:

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
GATOR said:
On the other hand, it's really just an invasion of "yanks". I've known hoodoo way back since the days of the cabin (a way long time ago) and Glen from the inception of the RAT forum (a pretty darn long time ago) and PB....well since his sister started coming over to my house. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PB, I take it you got my love note? :rolmao:

Gator, did you write that to him or his sister? :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE