Permaculture

H

Heathenpeddler

Don't know if this should be here, feel free to move it :)

I've recently become involved with a new permaculture project in Northamptonshire. Finally I'm able to practice some bushcraft! :D

You see, this is all being done on a shoestring budget so all the little things I'm reading here are actually coming in handy - even down to helping design a sheath for their axe (it was mother-naked and terribly blunt when I took it home).

Our Aims.

We are in the early stages of creating a Sustainability Centre in Northamptonshire. Why? Because there are many people, who need access to learning the life skills needed, to adapt to the changes being brought about by Climate Change, the mass urbanization of this county, and because we wanted to help people change their lives for the better and become sustainable, using knowledge and easily accessible low cost or FREE resources.
It's great to get out there and do something to help. If you can think of any threads here which would help us get set up, or have any ideas on living without modern amenities feel free to suggest away

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE