Pembrokeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
One for Mr Fenna I guess (can I still get hold a copy of your book?)

We might be heading down to St David's next, or may be even Freshwater West. The plan is to catch some surf if there is any.

But when it is flat (as it will be) I've was wonder if anyone has any suggestion for pleasant strolls around the area that take in nice view and interesting/historic sites. Or even cycle route.

Another option might be take the canoe - any suggested easy paddles.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My cycle book (Discovering Pembrokeshire by Bicycle) is still available from all good bookshops (if they aint got it - they aint good!)
and there are lots of good walks in the area!
White sands bay, around St Davids head and back over Carn Llidi - 6m
or Whitesands bay north alondg the coast to Carn Penberry and back via Treleddyd fawr and the YHA - 9m
Fresh West offers strolls around Angle and Bosherston which are great while the Daugleddau gives supurb canoeing.
When are you coming?
Give me a phone number and I will give you a call about superior options for outdoor routes of all sorts!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
"Hardcover"?
It only ever had a card cover.....
My Heritage walks in Pembrokeshire book is out of print and 2nd hand copies are getting silly money now....wish I still had some!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE