Peak District meets nr Whaley Bridge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
Greetings all. I have an 8 acre woodland site on the edge of Whaley Bridge in the Peak District.
A regular calendar of meets weekends and days are being arranged at Walker Brow Woods and will be advertised via our Facebook group and on here.
Due to other uses of the site we can only permit visits on certain dates but please contact me if you have a specific request.
The usage rules are basically common sense and ground fires are permitted.
For full details join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/574805032638923/ and see the document there or PM me here with an email address.
We are currently charging £5pp for single 24 hour meets and £10pp for the whole or part of any meet weekend. This can be collected in cash at the meet or we would prefer PayPal.
Get in touch for more info.

Current dates for meets are:
1-3 Aug
29-31 Aug
3-5 Oct
31 Oct - 2 Nov
5-7 Dec

For Toddy and other Mods - Please speak to Tony and myself should you have any questions about this topic.

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
The next meet weekend dates up at the Whaley Bridge wood site are 29th to 31st August. I'll hopefully have some feedback to pass on soon as the first visitors are there now!

For full details join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/574805032638923/ and see the document there or PM me here with an email address.
We are asking for £10pp for the whole or part of any meet weekend. This can be collected in cash at the meet or we would prefer PayPal.

If you wish to come please add your name to the list here (copy & paste) and I'll make sure that you get a copy of the directions and site rules:
You can also join our Facebook event if that is your thing too.

1. Pete K

Jim_aramis

Forager
Aug 28, 2005
East Cheshire
I'll hopefully be able to make some of the meets from October. Whaley Bridge is just up the road from me, there are some nice spots around there.

Fretyenot

Jun 22, 2014
Sheffield
I'll be up for the meet at the beginning of Oct. I know it's early but premature confirmation has always been a problem of mine. 😃

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
The next meet weekend dates up at the Whaley Bridge wood site are 29th to 31st August. I'll hopefully have some feedback to pass on soon as the first visitors are there now!

We are asking for £10pp for the whole or part of any meet weekend. This can be collected in cash at the meet or we would prefer PayPal.

If you wish to come please add your name to the list here (copy & paste) and I'll make sure that you get a copy of the directions and site rules:

1. Pete K
2 Andy T +1 ?

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
Just a reminder that the next meet is evening of the 29th until the afternoon of the 31st August.
Please make your payment by PayPal for the site fees this week (info@peakinstruction.com) or meet me in the main camp for 10am Saturday.
I need to know the names of anyone planning to attend this weekend so please email, join the Facebook group or post here.
There are no planned activities for the meet. Feel free to camp in the main camp or find your own more secluded spot. Remember - collect your own wood for fires please - leave the wood piles for business use.
£10pp for all or part stays.

1. Pete K
2. Andy T +1 ?

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
The next meet weekend dates up at the Whaley Bridge wood site are 3rd to 5th of October. We've just had our first big meet with 6 braving the weather. Feedback seemed positive and it was great to meet some new folks.

1. Pete K

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
[h=2]
icon1.png
Next Meet - 3rd to 5th October[/h]
The next meet weekend dates up at the Whaley Bridge wood site are 3rd to 5th of October. We've just had our first big meet with 6 braving the weather. Feedback seemed positive and it was great to meet some new folks.

1. Pete K
2. Andy T +1 ?​

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
The October meet weekend is almost upon us. Please can you meet me in the main camp at 10am on Saturday to pay your site fee of £10 or if you are not going to be able to make that then via PayPal to info@peakinstruction.com (no sign up needed). Also, email me at this address should you need the directions to the site or copy of the site rules.
Cheers
Pete

1. Pete K
2. Andy T +1 ?

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
The November meet weekend starts this Friday. Please can anyone who is going make payment of the site fee of £10 via PayPal to info@peakinstruction.com (no sign up needed). Although I'll probable drop by I am working all weekend so I don't want to have to hang about to take fees.
Also, email me at this address should you need the directions to the site or copy of the site rules.
Cheers
Pete

1.​

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE