Paul Chen Multi Tasker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Hi folks

Over at www.heinnie.com they have an interesting multitool on special offer for only £14.95 in their 'Offer of the Week' on the homepage. It's made by Paul Chen, of Japanese sword fame and looks a bit like it's made up of bits from other multitools and SAKs, with shears having pride of place and pliers on the side. I think you need to be using IE to view the page, not some other high falutin' software.

Anyway, I've ordered one and tomorrow or Wednesday initial impressions will go up on www.britishblades.com, if anyone is interested.

Danzo

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
I couldn't see it anywhere until I used the dreaded Internet Explorer.

Seems that Firefox doesn't want to display that part of the page for some reason.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Thread necromancy but these have been on clearance at hennies for some time at just under a tenner. I caved in and got one and have to say I'm mightily impressed. For the money it punches well above its weight and the shears make light work of leather and tin.

The detachable file is brought up as an issue in some of the reviews however I think one of its uses is to sharpen the shears, though I may be wrong. It even appears to have a hook sharpening groove.

A decent one handed opening locking blade.
Useful little saw
The screwdriver takes an adapter for more bits.

For the price it's very hard to beat.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Thread necromancy but these have been on clearance at hennies for some time at just under a tenner. I caved in and got one and have to say I'm mightily impressed. For the money it punches well above its weight and the shears make light work of leather and tin.

The detachable file is brought up as an issue in some of the reviews however I think one of its uses is to sharpen the shears, though I may be wrong. It even appears to have a hook sharpening groove.

A decent one handed opening locking blade.
Useful little saw
The screwdriver takes an adapter for more bits.

For the price it's very hard to beat.

I'm none the wiser as to what a Paul Chen multi tasker is, none of the links work.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've just bought one too; it strikes me that it's the ideal Kitchen Drawer tool :)
Y'know ? the one that you look for because it's a lot easier than hauling out a tool box :eek:

Thank you for the link :D

cheers,
Mary

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I've just bought one too; it strikes me that it's the ideal Kitchen Drawer tool :)
Y'know ? the one that you look for because it's a lot easier than hauling out a tool box :eek:

Thank you for the link :D

cheers,
Mary

Ideal Mary but watch your fingers on the cutters.........they are very sharp.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE