Passaround: JWH PT Bushcraft Puukko

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
So this is a chance to have a play with one of my PT puukko's, made with curly birch and a precision tempered lauri PT blade.

the Rules of the Passaround:
you must be 18 years or over
You Must PM me your correct phone number, email and home address when you enter this passaround.
you must have a minimum of 200 posts.
you must keep the knife for only a week, afterwhich you must post it on to the next person in the passaround.
Please do not abuse or damage the knife.
a maximum of 8 people in this passaround.

Each person is responsible for the knife until it reaches the next person on the passaround list. It must be sent Special Delivery with proof of posting and a tracking number.

Each person gets the knife for a full week starting from the time they received it. If there is a problem please notify me soonest.
It would be very helpful for me if each person could just post in the relevant thread when they first receive the knife, and then again when they post it on

im happy for you to use this knife for any number of bushcraft tasks within reason, and make sure you pass it on in the same or better condition as it arrived in. sharpen it with a strop or hone the micro bevel with ceramics, should it need sharpening.

once you have had a play with the knife, i would love to hear some feedback on it, what you liked, what could be improved and how you think it performed.

291.jpg

the knife is worth £85 to me so please take care of it.

list:

i will send the knife out to the first person one we have established who is on the list.

all the best
josh

Last edited:

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
If i could take you up on the offer... I would love to try a traditional style knife!

I have no problems with above requirements, happy to provide tracking references ect and treat it lovingly :) I would just like to try carving and some fethering really and see how it performs as I have only used convex edges to-date.

Regards, al.

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
Hey Josh, that's a lovely looking Puukko.

With out detracting from the above, would you be interested in down a pass around with one of your leukos?

I've spied some on your website which look like useful tools.

Thanks, Joel

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi josh, i would love to have a look, and try some things with one of your knives please, as this is one of the types of knives i do not own, and have been thinking about buying one for a while now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE