Partial access

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wolfshead

Jun 21, 2008
Kibblesworth
Evening all,
I took out my membership and managed to get logged onto the forum and can post without any problems,
Once I access the forum my name pops up with usual last visit time underneath, but when I try to access other parts of the site, by signing in I get the message that the account is not activated yet. Any chance someone can have a look ?
Cheers

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Your account seems fine from our end ... so a couple of questions to you to help me track the bug down if you dont mind :D

but when I try to access other parts of the site,
What parts of the site are you having trouble accessing?

by signing in I get the message that the account is not activated yet.
Where are you signing in .... the main website front page? the forum front page? or are you getting asked for your username and password when you are trying to access 'the other parts of the site' that are mentioned above?

The more info you can give me, the better.

Thanks for your time :)

Ed

wolfshead

Jun 21, 2008
Kibblesworth
I only try to log in on the front page. when I go to the forum I'm recognised automatically and don't need to log in. Don't know if it's any help but i've just been to the front page and tried to have a look at the article on the caldera cone, but was denied access.
Thanks for your time

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Have a try now .... I think it should all be working :) .... Let me know if you are still having a problem, but I think I found the problem..... you may need to log out and log back in again for the changes to take effect.

:)
Ed

wolfshead

Jun 21, 2008
Kibblesworth
Still not recognised on the front page, but recognised automatically in the forum. I had a look at the article on the T3 , no problem. but when I tried to access the article on the caldera iwas denied with the usual message about about the account not activated.
thanks for your time

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ok mate, log out of the forum, then login at the top left, then navigate to the forum again using the header buttons, this should have logged you in site wide. If this doesn't work then i'll email you details of what to do, it should work now unless you've requested a new PW or something like that.

;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE