Paramo Taiga fleece bargain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
Although Paramo has their ebay site mentioned on another thread, I think this is worth a mention; I found they are selling new Taiga fleeces for around £50 delivered (medium and large in blue).
That's a saving of around £80 :)

I've just got mine. They are brand new, an overstock run and just have slight evidence of where a badge has been removed.

ebay number 220667382414 (medium size).

no connections, just a happy customer.

Basha

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
The Taiga is a superb garment. I don't like Paramo stuff generally but the Taiga is truly excellent as it turns any jacket into a waterproof jacket. I shoot all winter in mine with a gaberdine smock over the top and I stay completely cosy, dry and unsweaty. Not windproof on its own, 'though.
NS

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
hi Nonsuch,
I've been after a Taiga fleece for a long time; at this price I couldn't resist.
I have a few other Paramo items including a couple of the Fuera windshirts. I hope to use it with one of them.
Someone else suggested using the Taiga with a Ventile top (like the one I bought from you !).

regards,
Basha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE