Parachute shelter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That one has been slashed like a lot usually are.

You'd do well to drop Kev at Endicotts a call and see what he can do for you

Defo give Kev a ring Matt, it's a while ago now but he had some Irvine chutes in ripstop with varying degrees of damage or some uncut south African ones for around £40

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
Have given Endicotts a ring and they have got some but there all slashed so he was not happy to post out due to damage in them

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Kev's damaged are often better than a lot of folks 2nds.
If you're up for stitching the slashes, it's easy stuff to sew.
The chutes come odd shapes too. Sometimes it's actually better to cut out a couple of rows of panels to make them flatter, and if you get lucky the bits you remove will work for repairing damaged panels.

It's worth trying for one with it's lines still attached. It cost me the price of a drum of paracord to replace the ones that had been cut off my chute. You really need four metres per line if you're going to put the chute above head height and tether it securely. 20 or 25 lines at four metres is pretty much a drum full of cord.

If Kev still says the chutes aren't worth the trouble though, I'd take him at his word; he knows his stock :)

M

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
hi mate try the army surplus shop in hernebay ,kent, ive seen one in there before they have two shops one in Canterbury and the hernebay one

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE