overnighter (pic heavy)

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
who would have thought that a post detailing my little camping trip would have turned into such a genuinely funny thread on morals and the masonic order:lmao:

now if you dont mind i'm off to pray in my garden to the great goddess fadgyna to see if my lucks in with the missus;)

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
This is the best thread ive read for ages.
I shouted at some pigeons eating my cabbages this morning,what have i done.
Soloman.

caliban

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 16, 2008
edinburgh
Ehh! No offence intended, but your mate looks like a bit of a psycho in that first picture. You wouldn't catch me scribbling on his stumps....even if he doesn't have a nephew that plays the banjo...."drop them britches piggy!"

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
You have to laugh
Well done all of you for one of the most amusing threads I have seen
In oh so many ways
but mostly the fact that I now know without a doubt that airsoft enthusiasts sleep in Ladypackers

What a name for a tent !
Great stuff
Cant wait for more adventures
We need more like this

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
Ehh! No offence intended, but your mate looks like a bit of a psycho in that first picture. You wouldn't catch me scribbling on his stumps....even if he doesn't have a nephew that plays the banjo...."drop them britches piggy!"

we actually joked that night that if we hear the distant playing of a banjo i was gonna sleep with my gransfor axe as protection lol

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Im with caliban, didnt want to saying anything for fear of being eaten, but have to admit your mate does have a look of Charles Manson,mixed with Andrei chikatilo. Id be more worried about sleeping near him than the noise of a deer!!!!!!!!

TylerD

Forager
Aug 1, 2008
Hertfordshire
It's always you Durston! Wherever you go there's some unpleasantness ;)

Makes me wish I'd made more of an effort to get up there with you and Chicco (Lady packer) "Manson" :D

Edit: He looks a little rough there, but Mr. Lady packer is a good guy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE