overawed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi, I'm a bit of a newbie to all this although the info on all your threads is astounding. Anyway just thought I'd say hello and I'm looking forward to getting involved with everything,

My moto is "if it aint broken, take it apart and see how it works anyway"

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi jongir and welcome to Bushcraft UK, it's good to have you and I'm sure that you'll soon feel right at home.

As you pointed out, there's a huge amount of info on here, but if you've any questions that you can't find an answer for then ask away, everyone is more than helpful.

Have a good one and enjoy the site :D

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Don't be mate

we are all here to learn and share
you'll fit in just fine ( everyone else seems to manage) even the odd ones :lmao:

Welcome to one of the friendliest corners of the net
Garry

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Razorstrop said:
Don't be mate

we are all here to learn and share
you'll fit in just fine ( everyone else seems to manage) even the odd ones :lmao:

Welcome to one of the friendliest corners of the net
Garry

Im not odd all the time
:eek: :yikes: :27: :dunno: :red: :puppy_dog :werd: :aargh4:
Welcome, you'll love it here! :D

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
jongir said:
Hi, Thanks for the welcome guy's. Now can anyone show me how to post pics? I seem to be getting a bit stuck

This is what I do. Find the picture you want. It needs to be on the net. That could be in the library here or anywhere else on the net If it is on your computer you need to upload it to this site or another of your choice. Right click the picture, pick properties, highlight the full address of the picture and copy it. Then, while in the "add new thread" or "reply" mode click on the little square, yellow icon at the top and paste the address into the box at the top.

I hope that was right. Welcome anyway.

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Hi and welcome jongir.
I know it can be overwhelming when you first delve into the threads but don't be too overwhelmed. Be inspired!
I'm new too but loving it here. BCUK is my new front page and i'm soaking it all up like a sponge, because i'm interested in it. :)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to you mate. I'm glad you like the forums and the site. There is quite alot here to get through so any questions you have please feel free to ask :D

:)
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE