Outwell Kettle

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I've now got two of these, made by Outwell, great bit of kit and now my kettle of choice, rated at 1.2 litres it in fact holds 1.6 litres. Very well made indeed and should last a lifetime. My lad has pinched one of them:rolleyes:

DSCF4179640x480.jpg

DSCF4182640x480.jpg

DSCF4186640x480.jpg

I'm ashamed to say that I had never used the kettle, but I'm well impressed

The stove is wonderful too, use one of them and you would see why I treat SAT's with the utter contempt they deserve;)

lavrentyuk

Nomad
Oct 19, 2006
Mid Wales
Could I ask that you measure the outside diameter of the kettle, I've just added the gas conversion to my Trangia copy stove and it goes like stink but for tea making the wife would like a kettle, which should make the boil quicker and compete with my mates Jetboil.

Regards,

Richard (the mid/West Wales one)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Could I ask that you measure the outside diameter of the kettle, I've just added the gas conversion to my Trangia copy stove and it goes like stink but for tea making the wife would like a kettle, which should make the boil quicker and compete with my mates Jetboil.

Regards,

Spec's in this thread mate! ;)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

Regards,

The gas conversion should bring it up to the JB rate, the Optimus Nova in a Trangia pees all over the JB to be honest. That said, who is in a rush for a brew? Women, can't live with um can't live without um :eek:

Richard (the South Wales one)

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
nice setup, I've got one of those stoves knocking around, really need to give it a good service though before I'd risk using it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE