Outstanding service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
ULTRALIGHT OUTDOORS
I ordered a new pack for my sons birthday last week,he wanted a golite Jam just like his dad.
It was his birthday on Monday but thepack hadn't arrived.I got in touch with Sue at Ultralight and explained that the pack hadn't arrived and was a bit concerned as their delivery service is very fast.She asked me if I'd wiat until Tuesday to see if it would arrive and if it hadn't to get back in touch.
I got back to her on Tuesday as the pack hadn't arrived and she told me she'd send another first thing Wednesday morning.
The replacement pack arrived today.

This is what defines an excellent company,customer service when something goes wrong.
I would recommend Ultralight outdoors anytime,I have used them for a while now and this is the first time something has gone wrong.The problem couldn't have been sorted any quicker.

A big Thank You To Sue at Ultralight outdoors.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
The sign of a truly good company is it never goes wrong in the first place. This is probably impossible but so far BPL-UK have been like that for me. So has outdoorsgrub.co.uk, Alpkit and Outdoors Warehouse (got a £300 and 600g XL Golite quilt from them for £100 so they can't do no wrong in my eyes).

I have heard good things bout ULOG before from other forums so if I ever need to get something from them I would have no qualms about their service.

It is good to post threads on good service from online companies as good word helps give confidence in buying online from such companies. It is a good way to get good gear at reasonable prices but you always like a degree of peace of mind that comes from a good reputation. I think that is worth paying extra for myself, well a little extra for I'm not daft and made of money afterall.

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
Mail order service has to be spot-on nowadays doesn't it? It was not so long ago that it was common to send a cheque, then wait 28 for post and packaging. Now, with some companies, the service is so good that if it takes 3 days we get all twitchy!

I once ordered some cycling shoes from CRC (based in N.Ireland) at 4.15 in the afternoon, I set off for work in them at 8.50 the next morning!

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Yep, great shop. Dealt with them a few times. Hike-lite too are just as good IME and sell very similar stuff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE