Outdoorcode?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
has anyone heard anything from Andrew at outdoorcode?

i have just tried to access his site and the server is still down, it says access restricted to this site!
hope he is ok, i know he was having a tough time.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Sorry Dingo I have no news for you, but can I suggest you change the title of the thread.

It's just you currently aren't getting any views a more specific title may help.

Hope this helps

Pib

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
anyone there, seems as though outdoorcode is a taboo subject, anyone got any news on Andrew?

It's not that it's taboo, it's that it has nothing to do with BcUK. It looks like he has gone out of business, but the admin here doesnt want the forums full of angry rants and raves regarding a completely unrelated business. They are horrendously difficult to moderate and potentially libellous. I can tell you the website is offline, the phones are off the hook, the ebay shop has closed and paypal says there is no cash for refunds. Draw your own conclusions.

I would expect this thread will get locked too as soon as a moderator comes along and sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE