Outdoorcode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2007
Hello,

I'm new to this site, but was wondering if anyone has had any recent dealings with outdoorcode.co.uk?
I ordered some new toys a month ago but so far have received nothing. I cannot make contact as their phone never gets answered, also no replies to emails.

I have started a case through PayPal to get my money back, is this a known problem???

I'm getting a bit fed up now, needed my order 3 weeks ago... had to go without them. So much for the 2-7 days delivery!!!!

Cheers

Stu

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Take a look around and you will see loads of threads about Outdoorcode. Bear in mind though, he doesn't really have an awful lot to do with BCUK as it stands, he is an independant trader so there isn't anything that the Admin here can do for you to help. I'd suggest you keep trying to contact Andrew who is a really nice guy going through a lot of trouble lately. I hope you get your kit soon, and that Andrew can get back to normal sometime soon as well.

Oct 6, 2007
Cheers for the speedy reply. I have had a bit of a search about (I understand that this has no connection to this site) and found a few people having problems, but none latley (July time...)
Just keen to see if anyone has used him recently and if anyone has had anything delivered.

Stu

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
If you looked on British Blades you would find a long standing thread aswell. It really is a shame as I have met Andrew and a nicer bloke you couldn't wish to meet. As I understand it, he had communications problems and supplier problems aswell. It really doesn't bode well for him, all of the negative publicity must be damaging his reputation quite badly. I really hope he can pull through the problems because I think his prices were the best by a long chalk. I know Ratbag got a Tatonka tarp not too long back from Andrew, so there is a good point from him. He hasn't ran off with your money if that is what you are worried about!

leon-1

Right guys, too many of these threads have degenerated into "Andrew basher's", it has been discussed a lot so I am going to nip this one in the bud and close the thread.

Yellow Tonka S0rry to do this on your first posts and the first thread, if you drop me a PM I'll explain why fully. In the mean time welcome to BCUK and enjoy the forum and it's members.

Leon:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE