outdoorcode problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

combatblade1

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 1, 2007
"I won't have a Spydi"
Anyone had any problems with postage of items from outdoorcode? I have been waiting a week and half for my small forest axe and have not been able to speak to anyone tnoone seems to be answering their phones nor have my emails been answered, im now pretty pi***d off with their service!!

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I'm sure it will be sorted shortly as I have had great service from him!
I'm sure Andrew (I think) we be on here in a minute to explain the probs> Post office strike today as well remember.
Dave

davep90

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2006
wigan
I just bought a wildlife hatchet from outdoorcode and was delivered after a couple of days. I did try to contact them without any joy about delivery after I read on forums here and somewhere elst that they were sometimes a little slow. Im sure your post will give them a kick in the ****.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Andrew is usually very good. But I believe he has had one or twe problems with things going missing (someone in sorting office is starting bushcrafting on the cheap, as in VERY cheap)
Also doesn't he only charge £1 for delivery. That doesn't cover next day service.

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
i'm certain there is a a very good reason for the delay, andrew is a really desent bloke try sending him a pm, i am certain he will sort it soon, but don't worry about your axe, i'm sure it's already on it's way ;)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
This seems to be the third or fourth thread now with people worrying abot kit from Andrew. Now, I may be a bit biased as I happen to like the chap and have ordered from him before, and he is a totally decent bloke, but if people read the posts they will se that it all comes right in the end.

As previosly stated, he is having trouble with deliveries which is out of his control once it has left his hands, but he will see you straight and will not rip you off.

Saying that, get a new answering machine Andrew!!:D

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
Rochester, Kent
I did have a problem with outdoorcode on my first order. Until i found out that Andrew is infact running the whole website on his todd. Outdoorcode is a brill website and Andrew is a top man. You just have to understand that problems can sometimes occur.

And echo at that spamel, he will always see you straight and make sure you get your stuff, even if sometimes it can be a little late.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
He has certainly had problems in recent weeks!

I'd placed a number of orders with him a few weeks back and everything came next day, signed for. Great when he only charges a £1 :D

I then ordered a tarp just before the spring moot. It hadn't arrived after a couple of days. When I chased it up, he put another one straight in the post and it arrived next day. Great service.

He will see you right. I did hear that a courier lost a coracle he shipped recently :eek:

If something that size can be lost it's no wonder some smaller packages go a stray.

combatblade1

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 1, 2007
"I won't have a Spydi"
He PM me today hes going to chase up the order i just need to learn to be a bit more patient. From the comments on the thread he sounds like a top fella and you are all right £1 delivery is a small price to pay. I didnt realise he operated the shop by himself, time for me to retract the previous comments on the thread and cut the guy some slack!!! :cool:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
And the reason he works by himself is because he charges us the minimum, making a minimum profit and therefore can't afford to employ anybody else! You're getting a good deal with Andrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE