Outdoor Scene windproof shirt?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi i have a very old and well loved wind-proof shirt made by "Outdoor Scene",

the only information i have is the label which says:
Style Keystone
Outer 100% micro polyester
REF FS-113/3807

it light earthy brown, (they also made a light grey colour)
2 hand pockets
a hood that rolls into a velcro'd strap
and the whole jacket/shirt stuffs into the chest pocket
since last year it has a couple of burn holes in it and i'd really like a new one!

(short history)
i like it because you can wear it as a windproof outer over a fleece, over a t-shirt, and my personal favourite on it's own as sun/insect protection on really hot days.
last year i was working in the broads on a fen it was blisteringly hot with no wind, and high humidity, and little shade(horrible conditions) ontop of that we had horse flys and other bugs constantly, our job was to cut anb burn creaping woodland to save the fenn do we were burning as well (which is where the burn holes came from), one one day i sealed the shirt in a ziplock soaking wet, and midday when everyone had given up i put on the freezing cold soaked shirt......aaaaaaaaaaaah blisss! :approve:

i've searched the net, found the "outdoor scene" webpage but no sign of the shirt.

problem is, when i bought it it was on offer for £15. it was probably an end of line price!

can anyone help me? you'd like one too! :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE