Out and about,,, for 2 months!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
This Sunday I leave for Algonquin Park. I will be working as the Survival/Naturelore instructor at Camp Pathfinder http://www.camppathfinder.com/. I'll be taking 11-14 year olds into the bush and teaching them bushcraft for 1-2 week intervals.

I'll also be talking to the directors about starting up a Nativelore program, introducing the youth to aboriginal cultures.

I'll try promoting it by wearing nothing but buckskins for a week :D

I'll be back on August 20th, but will be heading down to Indiana USA to spend some time with my lady.

To all of you folks here, I wish for you to have a safe and happy summer. Learn and play in the bush as much as you can, and remember.. I'll have 2 months to practise my Ray Mears impressions! :lmao:

..Oh! and Jojo, I'm not sure if my pm will make it through, but I'm going to try pming my mailing address to you.If you don't get one, please message me, and I'll retry.

Happy Trails,

Ozaawaa Migizi Nini

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Hi Oz

Best take care with all those wild animals, they can be really dangerous man (I know, mine are 11 & 12 :rolleyes: :lmao: )

Good luck and all the best Oz. See you soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE