our self built roundhouse is really starting to take shape.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fhaggis

Aug 8, 2016
scotland
iv'e found that most of the time (work) it's just best not to ask and no-one will care, start asking questions and the health and safety freaks all start worrying..

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Hello Kris,
nice house you are building! My original ideas was about the same, but after taking a bit of time considering things I went slightly off the roundhouse principles and built my house in more traditional fashion. Anyway, thank you for posting up pictures and it's good to know there is more people out there with crazy dwellings in mind :D see you around the forum!

MilkTheFrog

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2015
United Kingdom
Hello Kris,
nice house you are building! My original ideas was about the same, but after taking a bit of time considering things I went slightly off the roundhouse principles and built my house in more traditional fashion. Anyway, thank you for posting up pictures and it's good to know there is more people out there with crazy dwellings in mind :D see you around the forum!

I'd be careful using language like "traditional" in this context ;D Did you record your build at all?

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
What a nice project, I've subscribed over on YouTube.
It'l be nice to see when it's finished and when you move in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE