OR TRADE Mini crossbow 80lbs draw weight plus extras

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys just though seen as I don't use this as im more inclined towards catty's so it has to go.
the draw weight is 80lbs and its actually a really nice pistol crossbow I made a removable stock for.
there are 15 arrows with it plus spare string although the one on it is brand new as ive not actually used it since I made it.
the crossbow frame is alloy the stock is wood the little crossbow will actually take a scope if you remove the rear sight. all in all a nice portable crossbow which will go easily into a pack with no bit sticking out and if you remove the shoulder stock it packs down even smaller.
this is it.
the price is £43 which includes uk mainland postage and paypal fees.
or this item would be traded for a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or enzo trapper
or enzo trapper blank in d2 or 01 steel
chers guys..

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
no deals have been finalised as yet but here is my most wanted list if anyone has interest in swaps

16cm zebra billy can.
eagle kettle.
gillie kettle.
decent binoculars.
blades and blade blanks.
fuewerhand hurricane lamp
chalwyn tropic hurricane lamp.
us army 2 quart collapsible canteen.
paraffin pressure stoves.
coleman petrol lanterns or the small coleman petrol stoves as ive a big double burner one which my mrs has claimed.
what id really go potty for is a gerber bear grylls compact parang
dd multicam tarp.
british army mtp tarp.
brass tinder box the type with the glass in the lid.
14cm zebra billy can
bcb crusader bottles cups and stove units
bcb crusader mess tin
dutch oven.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
as the title guys this item is now traded to camp craft colin.
but ive still loads more gear and am still wanting most of the stuff on my wants list in the first post on this thread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE