or swap. Warhammer books (fantasy and 40k)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Right, after rummaging through my collection of warhammer books i have decided i need to get rid of them as there simple isn't anywhere to store them on the boat besides using them to keep the stove going ;)

First off these will be on here for a week or two before i put them on ebay. They are mostly well thumbed books so the usual scuffs and bends but no real damage. I would prefer if you could arrange pickup or i can hold onto them until a meet, as postage will be an absolute nightmare not to mention trips to the post office. unless you are willing to pay the extra postage

Im listing all the books i want rid of. now i would prefer to do these in a large job lot but if you want individual books or a specific lot will try and work something out

REMOVED thanks

right thats everything sheesh. I do remember having a lot more but i have given plenty away over time and lost others. but these sadly must go

thanks
Hamish

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE