Optimus 111T stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Optimus 111T stove for sale

The case is in need of a coat of paint if your the type who worries about this sort of thing.

I've fitted a new 'M' jet and internal cleaning needle so you can burn paraffin, panel wipe/Coleman/Aspen 4T without changing jet. Also fitted new tank seals, graphite packing. I've polished the tank, the stove is perfect, 10,000 BTUs of power through a silent burner but the stove will simmer well also.

Paypal only please, advertised elsewhere as well so no pm's EMAIL only please, first email gets the stove.

£48 insured delivery

This type of stove
DSCF3977640x480.jpg

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
sold now via email

The reason I asked for contact by email only is that these items were posted for sale elsewhere as well as here. The adds were put online at the same time, so email was the farest method of contact.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I know its sold Rik but any more pic's?
I saw an optimus stove in my local antique centre and although it was a bit tatty (the box mainly) was pretty cheap. I think it said railway mans stove on it? Couldn't see a number other than optimus Sweden. It did look a nice compact little stove which took my eye.
Dave

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I know its sold Rik but any more pic's?
I saw an optimus stove in my local antique centre and although it was a bit tatty (the box mainly) was pretty cheap. I think it said railway mans stove on it? Couldn't see a number other than optimus Sweden. It did look a nice compact little stove which took my eye.
Dave
The other thing was thinking about it I think the fuel reservoir was silver coloured not brass.
Dave

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Tommy, if its in a similar tin and under £20 just buy it, take some photo's and I'll sort you out regarding some spares and fettle instructions ect.

I had over a dozen 111's and recently picked up a job lot, so more will be on sale later in the year but this new batch need a lot of TLC before I pass them on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE