One for Harvestman !!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Cool. You should have put that picture up in his ID thread and led him a merry dance before revealing the source. That would have been fun :lmao:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
<Yawn>, old hat mate. I've known about this for ages. You see, they were first sighted in 1903 by Ebeneezer Attercop, whilst on the run from justice...

Oh alright, I'll stop.

Seriously, thank you ever sop much for posting the link. My dad has been oin to me for weeks, asking if I knew about the new spider from America, which I didn't. Now I do.

What a fantastic looking thing, and an even cooler name "Trogloraptor" :cool: That's got Velociraptor beaten easily.

Amazingly primitive looking thing, but then, if the way you are works, why change?
(Come to think of it, there's a few managers at work with that philosophy, and 'amazingly primitive' describes them rather well too...)

That picture is of a male. females would presumably be larger and more robust, if less leggy. Would love to see one, especially from different angles.

Got to go googling now...

:red:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
And that's why I like snakes. You have to get something in there to confirm the sex. All hands on, none of this visual rubbish.

Er.. OK, so that may sound a little perverted. But to each his own.

Unfortunately, I'm a breast and leg man, so snakes leave me frustrated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE