Olympus DSLR Camera and Lenses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
I have decided (again) to change camera systems. I am going to downgrade as I need some extra cash. For sale is the truly great E-620 'serious amateur' camera with some of the best lenses available for it. The new costs are taken from the warehouse express website. I have had this lot about 6 months (and feel a bit daft parting company this soon, but needs must)

E-620 digital SLR. Immaculate as new condition with all boxes, manuals, cables, chargers etc. New £500 -> £350 posted

Olympus 25mm pancake lens. Immaculate as new condition with caps and UV filter. New £214 -> £165 posted

Olympus 9-18mm wide-angle zoom. Immaculate as new condition. Includes box, caps and a UV filter. New £470 -> £350 posted.

Olympus 40-150mm telephoto zoom. Immaculate as new condition. Includes caps and UV filter. New £240. Cost £100 posted.

All will be shipped by RMSD, the earliest I can get to the PO will be next Tuesday.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE