Canon af fit lenses. and canon eos300v film slr camera body

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys ive decided to put these lenses on here as am not having much luck in the swap shop with them
all the lenses work perfectly well with my canon eos 1100d so I cant see any reason why they would not work with your canon outfit if you have one.
the outfit includes 300v camera body canon af mount. immaculate. £30 or trade for one of the items listed below
jessops 2x converter canon af fit immaculate £20 or trade for one of the items listed below.
centon 500mm mirror lens canon af fit manual focus only and set aperture of f4,5 mint £30 or trade for one of the items listed below
canon af 28mm to 105mm zoom. £35 or trade for one of the items listed below

I offer them together in trade for a francis barker m88 compass in pristine condition.
vapalux m320 lantern in green if possible but complete and in good working and cosmetic order.
or separately in trade for.
Hudson bay brass tinder box.
gerber camp axe or sport axe in good to very good condition
genuine golok martindale crocodile machete in original un altered and good condition.
honey stove or pocket stove.
white folding reflector from vapalux lamp
glass to fit vapalux m320 plus metal support ring
small production made fixed blade knives ie crkt ritter and verysmall fixed blade survival knives etc
I would trade the whole lot for
other military prismatic compasses ie cammenga 3h Stanley g150 barker m73 etc. condition vital

this outfit is listed elsewhere ..
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
and just another bump im really looking for the bits on my swaps list guys the main priority being the glass to fit a vapalux m320 or complete lamp I will split these lenses and camera for the bits im needing cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE